Dave's upcoming book!
The Startup Directory classifies the startups by stage and category. The stages are:
- Promising Startups - Startups that are in the very early stages of their development. They may have pitched at events and received angel funding but they are still progressing in their development and seed stages of funding.
- Funded Startups - Startups that have received funding from instutional investors such as registered funds (VC, Angel, Investment groups) or traditional lenders such as banks.
e-Commerce | m-Commerce | Mobile Advertising | e-Learning | Fashion | Consumer Research | Marketplace | Crowdsourcing | Finance | Tools | Social Media | Dating | Gaming | Social Impact| Digital Marketing | Entertainment & Lifestyle | e-Recruitment | m-Health | Travel | Payment Solutions
Funded startups are those that have received funding from instutional investors such as registered funds (VC, Angel, Investment groups) or traditional lenders such as banks.
|Computerology (SocialEnable)||socialenable.com||Social Media|
- Pomelo gets $1.6M early stage funding to spread Korean fashion in Southeast Asia - September 29th, 2014
- Ardent Capital nabs US$12.7 million from huge Indonesian conglomerate Sinarmas - September 22nd, 2014
- Thailand’s Anywhere to Go lands funding led by 500 Startups - August 15th, 2014
- More payment startups in Southeast Asia: Thailand’s Omise gets $300k from East Ventures - August 8th, 2014
- Thai Fashion Site WearYouWant Scoops Up $1.5M Series A - August 3rd, 2014
- Thailand’s Taamkru raises US$620K in seed funding led by 500 Startups - July 30th, 2014
- HotelQuickly Raises $4.5 Million To Double-Down On Last Minute Hotel Booking In Asia-Pacific - July 10th, 2014
- Thailand-based Pocket PlayLab acquires Anino Games - July 1st, 2014
- Logistics Company aCommerce Raises $10.7M Series A To Serve Southeast Asia’s Booming E-Commerce Market - June 9th, 2014
- Thai bookstore Ookbee gets $7 million funding to continue Southeast Asia expansion - April 8th, 2014
- F-commerce solution Page365 secures seed funding from Galaxy Ventures - March 6th, 2014
- SoftBank invests in Thailand’s Ini3, marking the second investment in Southeast Asia - March 4th, 2014
- With $770K In Seed Funding, Playbasis Wants Businesses In Asia To Gamify - February 16th, 2014
- Thai real estate search site HipFlat gets $335,000 in funding, eyes Southeast Asia - December 23rd, 2013
- NTT Docomo Ventures leads $3.1 million funding in e-commerce platform builder aCommerce - December 20th, 2013
- Start-up for condo cloud community (AddressTalk) - October 16th, 2013
- HotelQuickly raises US$1.16M from angel investors globally - September 25th, 2013
- Software development company Computerlogy close US$1M Series A funding - September 23rd, 2013
- Matchmaking app Noonswoon closes seed round at US$3M valuatio - September 23rd, 2013
- Meet Priceza, CyberAgent Ventures’ first investment in Thailan - September 17th, 2013
- HotelQuickly Launches in 6 countries, books curated hotels - March 21st, 2013
- Echelon 2012 winner Builk funded US$400K by PLC - March 18th, 2013
- JFDI Asia alum ShopSpot extends its seed funding to $630k, pivots into a B2C mobile marketplace - February 19th, 2013
- Thai epublishing startup Ookbee raises $2m to expand in Southeast Asia - September 27th, 2012
- ShopSpot will say yest to SingTel Innov8 to mark second round of funding closed - May 29th, 2012
- Mobile shopping app ShopSpot snags investment from Thai investors - April 30th, 2012