The Startup Directory is organized in the following way:
- Thailand Startups by Category - The master list of startups that are Thai entities or are largely based in the country. Some of the startups may have pitched at events and received angel funding but they are still progressing in their development and seed stages of funding. The startups with a * in front of them are Funded.
- Funded Startups - Startups (that we know of) who have received funding from instutional investors such as registered funds (VC, Angel, Investment groups) or traditional lenders such as banks. These startups also remain in the master list.
- Exited Startups - Startups that we know have exited. This is usually through full or partial acquisition by another company. The founders may or many not still be involved in the startup and the startup entity itself may or may not still exist as a separate entity.
- Funding and Exit Announcements - This is a chronological list of funding and exit announcements with links to the source articles.
e-Commerce | m-Commerce | Mobile Advertising | e-Learning | Fashion | Consumer Research | Marketplace | Crowdsourcing | Finance | Tools | Social Media | Dating | Gaming | Social Impact| Digital Marketing | Entertainment & Lifestyle | e-Recruitment | m-Health | Travel | Payment Solutions
Funded startups are those that have received funding from instutional investors such as registered funds (VC, Angel, Investment groups) or traditional lenders such as banks.
|Computerology (SocialEnable)||socialenable.com||Social Media|
|Infinity Levels Studio (formerly Avalable)||infinitylevels.com||Gaming|
- Ardent Capital-backed WhatsNew Group acquires MOXY - January 23rd, 2015
- StockRadars Lands $800K To Help People In Asia Invest In The Stock Market - January 22nd, 2015
- Thailand-based gaming firm Infinity Levels Studio raises US$500K from InVent - December 16th, 2014
- Page365 raises US$420K from Inspire Ventures, Galaxy Ventures - December 11th, 2014
- Pomelo gets $1.6M early stage funding to spread Korean fashion in Southeast Asia - September 29th, 2014
- Ardent Capital nabs US$12.7 million from huge Indonesian conglomerate Sinarmas - September 22nd, 2014
- Thailand’s Anywhere to Go lands funding led by 500 Startups - August 15th, 2014
- More payment startups in Southeast Asia: Thailand’s Omise gets $300k from East Ventures - August 8th, 2014
- Thai Fashion Site WearYouWant Scoops Up $1.5M Series A - August 3rd, 2014
- Thailand’s Taamkru raises US$620K in seed funding led by 500 Startups - July 30th, 2014
- HotelQuickly Raises $4.5 Million To Double-Down On Last Minute Hotel Booking In Asia-Pacific - July 10th, 2014
- Thailand-based Pocket PlayLab acquires Anino Games - July 1st, 2014
- Logistics Company aCommerce Raises $10.7M Series A To Serve Southeast Asia’s Booming E-Commerce Market - June 9th, 2014
- Thai bookstore Ookbee gets $7 million funding to continue Southeast Asia expansion - April 8th, 2014
- F-commerce solution Page365 secures seed funding from Galaxy Ventures - March 6th, 2014
- SoftBank invests in Thailand’s Ini3, marking the second investment in Southeast Asia - March 4th, 2014
- With $770K In Seed Funding, Playbasis Wants Businesses In Asia To Gamify - February 16th, 2014
- Thai real estate search site HipFlat gets $335,000 in funding, eyes Southeast Asia - December 23rd, 2013
- NTT Docomo Ventures leads $3.1 million funding in e-commerce platform builder aCommerce - December 20th, 2013
- Start-up for condo cloud community (AddressTalk) - October 16th, 2013
- HotelQuickly raises US$1.16M from angel investors globally - September 25th, 2013
- Software development company Computerlogy close US$1M Series A funding - September 23rd, 2013
- Matchmaking app Noonswoon closes seed round at US$3M valuatio - September 23rd, 2013
- Meet Priceza, CyberAgent Ventures’ first investment in Thailan - September 17th, 2013
- HotelQuickly Launches in 6 countries, books curated hotels - March 21st, 2013
- Echelon 2012 winner Builk funded US$400K by PLC - March 18th, 2013
- JFDI Asia alum ShopSpot extends its seed funding to $630k, pivots into a B2C mobile marketplace - February 19th, 2013
- Thai epublishing startup Ookbee raises $2m to expand in Southeast Asia - September 27th, 2012
- ShopSpot will say yest to SingTel Innov8 to mark second round of funding closed - May 29th, 2012
- Mobile shopping app ShopSpot snags investment from Thai investors - April 30th, 2012